background

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Can't get enough!


Every day that Sophia gets off the bus her nose is in a book. You would think that after 6 1/2 hours of school she would have enough of books. Apparently not! She loves reading and spends hours a day doing so! She reads in the morning, at school, on the bus, in the evening at bedtime! She can't get enough!! I love it because I have never chosen reading as a favorite pastime. I hope she continues to love reading! I purposely brought my camera today to take a picture of her walking down the court.

3 comments:

Natalie said...

Too funny! What a little smarty pants you have on your hands. Maybe she will be the next great female novelist!!!

Katy said...

How cute is THAT! I love the pictures of her walking home with the book in hand. My sister is getting her PhD in reading - she would be SO proud!

tarita said...

Looks like my Danielle. If you haven't seen her for a while she is curled up somewhere with a book. Always has a book to read!
There are some really good stories out there that teach wonderful life lessons. Reading transports you to a new place and you get to meet new people! How Fun.

Busch Gardens July 2008