Monday we had a pleasant surprise! We woke up to the ground covered in snow! The kids already had off due to President's day so we knew we could enjoy the fresh covering. The ground was completely covered at our house, you could barely see the grass, unusual for this area. We bundled up and headed out at 8 a.m.! Pete and the kids built two beautiful (might be questioned) snow people. I think by the time they had finished the back yard was void of snow but we sure did get some great sized snowmen!
Poor snowman - he only lived for about 2 minutes - those are boys for you!!!
Thursday, February 19, 2009
Snow Day - Finally!
Posted by The Hudson Family at 9:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
I still can't believe you all had that much snow!! What a great day off!!
Wow..I can't believe you had enough snow for snowmen!!!! Love the pics:)
Post a Comment