I have been dreaming about and wishing for snow this week. I love the transition from Fall to Winter - the crisp air, fires in the fireplace, making hot chocolate for my little ones (coffee for me) and most of all the excitement of my children when they look out the window to fresh falling snow!! I grew up in Maine so snow was a "given" but here in coastal Virginia we are lucky if we see a few flurries in a winter - this morning was one of them!!
We were getting ready for school and at about 6:45 I looked out and the snow was plentiful in the air. Before I could say "no" all three kids were out the front door! Feet were not dragging to the bus stop this morning!! It is 8:00 and it is still snowing. Thank you Heavenly Father for this beautiful Friday morning and thank You for the children You have trusted me with to enjoy all of your amazing creations!!!
Friday, November 21, 2008
Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snow!!!
Posted by The Hudson Family at 7:52 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







3 comments:
Wasn't it great to see the kids reactions!
ALso you have been tagged, if you choose to answer see my blog.
Wasn't it beautiful? Your pictures were better than mine - you had some good size flakes! I'm hoping for a really good snow this year! :)
Loved this storm! Loved the big flakes - you're right Katy they were huge. I hope we get a blizzard this year! Tarita, I am sorry - I just read your "tag".
Post a Comment