Things have been busy lately but I haven't really taken any pictures (therefore I haven't been motivated to blog). I am more of a picture person than a writer. The kids are doing great in school. First semester is over and Sophia came home with her honor roll ribbon! She is doing fantastic and loves school. Benjamin is doing well and loving school. He came home with his math book this week and was thrilled to finally have some math homework instead of "just spelling". William is excited to be turning four next weekend. He is having a party at an area inflatable place and picked a "Spiderman Theme".
During this time of the year as we celebrate "Thanksgiving" I continue to be thankful for the family that God has trusted me with. I am thankful for my three little angels and I am so thankful for such a giving, loving husband.
Saturday, November 15, 2008
Posted by The Hudson Family at 10:24 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comments:
Congrats Sophia and Happy Birthday my sweet William!
Post a Comment