
I, like all of you :-), have been so busy the past couple of weeks. I cannot believe it is already the 11th - Christmas is right around the corner. We have been having so much fun I haven't taken the time to blog and there is no way I can possibly catch up. All I can do is post a few pictures!
Thursday, December 11, 2008
My Three Favorite Ornaments
Posted by The Hudson Family at 1:28 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







4 comments:
we made those gingerbread houses last year and could not get the "glue" to actually hold it together! we were all very frustrated. maybe it was user error! Looks like you have been having fun though! :)
Fun, Fun, Fun! Love the picture of the three together. Just perfect:)
Looks like a lot of fun - I have been wanting to do a gingerbread house - maybe next year when Carter might understand (??).... Miss you guys! Anderson is sitting on my lap saying 'hey- that's my friend from church!'. Anyway - Anderson says 'hi' to William!
April!!! How is it that I haven't seen you in WEEKS!!!!????? I miss seeing you!!! That top picture, especially of the children....oh my word--they are priceless!!! Merry Merry Christmas!!! I'm going to search you down this Sunday!!! :)
Post a Comment