Benjamin and Sophia are playing Y Basketball again this year! I wasn't surprised that Benjamin wanted to sign up - he loves it. Sophia on the other hand told me last year that she had decided that she liked games better than practice. When I asked her why that was, she commented "because I get to sit on the bench 1/2 the time". The Y is all about equal time on the court so if your team has 10 on the team is 1/2 time on the bench :-). I thought for sure she had her fill of basketball last year but much to my surprise she was eager to hit the court! They are both enjoying the game so far. We will see!
Yes!! That is my girl fixing her hair during the game!!!!


Tuesday, December 23, 2008
Y Basketball
Posted by The Hudson Family at 7:35 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







0 comments:
Post a Comment