background

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

A is for Adorable


W is for William! My baby's first day of 3-year-old preschool went wonderful (teachers words). William's words, "It was a wonderful day mommy, it was the funnest day." As I was buckling him into his carseat in the carpool lane, "I missed you mommy!". From the mouth of babes!!! He just melts my heart. I couldn't possibly love this little guy anymore than I do - even when he gets a little naughty at times! He is pure sweet inside!!! He had a great day and I feel so fortunate to have such a wonderful Christian preschool to take him to. I just feel confident that this is going to be an amazing year!


One tuckered out little fellow!

2 comments:

Jayne said...

Hooray for week one of preschool done! Yeah WIlliam and yeah for the extra "April" time!!

Natalie said...

What a big boy....I cannot believe he has grown so much!!! What a great first day of school picture (the one sleeping on the sofa!).

Busch Gardens July 2008