background

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

My Girl!!


My Sophia Grace is growing up before my very eyes! She used to be my chubby, smiley baby girl - now she stands right at my shoulder! I miss my little baby girl but I am loving the lady she is becoming - beautiful, confident, and an amazing sense of humor. She is caring and loving and spunky all wrapped up! When she doesn't have her precious little nose (and perfect it is) stuck in a book she is exploring the outdoors or making some fancy thing with paper or whatever else she collects. On lazier days the TV is usually tuned to her favorite HGTV or Discovery show. She loves all of the home, garden and room makeovers. For the past 6 months she wants to be a Marine Biologist and in her "free" time she wants to be an architect! I love to hear about her dreams and her ideas about life. I love it when she follows me around the house, right on my heels, talking my ear off. I love to hear her sweet little voice "I love you mama". I love the sweet smell of her hair when we snuggle. I love that she loves Starbucks! Most of all, I love that she desires to grow in her relationship with God. She is everything a mom could ask for in a daughter! I love you Sophia Grace!!

3 comments:

dandsratz said...

Oh April!!! What an incredible daughter you have!!! And what an amazing tribute to her!!! It makes me so excited for my future w/ Madeline!! :)

tarita said...

How very sweet. Treasure those moments and make them last. Invest and give her your time now. You will reap the rewards:)

Mandy said...

We miss having her in our class, but enjoy seeing her sitting on the rug behind us each Sunday:)

Busch Gardens July 2008