
Benjamin came home from school a couple of weeks ago "begging" to join Scouts. He was so excited about it, how could I even say no? Pete seemed to be just as excited so we begin this all new adventure of scouting.
This weekend they made their "Raingutter Regatta" boat, shopped for the uniform and competed on Sunday afternoon in the big event - The Raingutter Regatta. Benjamin came home with a certificate for "The Most Realistic Design". Not sure who will have more fun with it - Dad or Benjamin???

Monday, September 22, 2008
My Tiger Cub
Posted by The Hudson Family at 8:59 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







4 comments:
I think that looks like so much fun! It definitely sounds like the nexxt phase of parenting to me! :)
So cool!
Oh I can't wait till my boys hit this stage!! HOW FUN!!!! He looks so cute in his uniform!!
What fun! He looks so cute in his outfit Boy, he is getting so big....they grow so fast.
Post a Comment