background

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

20 Amazing Years!!!


~1 Corinthians 13~
Today is our 20th Wedding Anniversary!!! We have a babysitter for the entire day. Not sure what my honey has planned for the whole day but just being together will be a special treat. We have had 20 exciting years together moving all over and have had opportunities and experiences some only dream of. Eleven of those years were spent just the two of us! Looking back on it - God's plan was remarkable. It was well worth the wait for our beautiful three children! Pete, I couldn't love you more - thank you for 20+ amazing, unbelievable years!! You truly do complete me!!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

This brought tears to my eyes - what a beautiful tribute to your marriage. If only everyone could be so happy! I love you all - and have a wonderful day!

XO Peggy

Unknown said...

Great job April...congrats to you and Pete. You've got a greaat family and a great future...we mark our 10th anniversary on July 4 so we're way behind you, but I can only hope our 20 years together will be as joyful as yours. Keep in touch and hope you get to celebrate in style...best,

Rocky

Natalie said...

Happy Anniversary!!! Hope your day is fantastic! Love you!

Mandy said...

Happy Anniversary! I was scrolling through "friends" links on blogs and found yours...I was excited to find that I knew your face...now I know your name:) I think my husband has worked with Pete while training to teach Sunday School also...I cannot believe as much as we have run into each other that I have never known your name! Well, congratulations on 20 years together! Wow!

Busch Gardens July 2008