background

Monday, June 16, 2008

This is for Natalie and Sue!!!

Ok Natalie and Sue.... I am officially ready to enter the "blog" world!! You will have to teach me the lingo. I don't know if I can keep up with you girls, but I will certainly try my very best! Time flies by too quickly and I have decided to just make the time since it is not going to slow down for me to catch up!! My three will be in college before that happens. Well this is my first official post. It is 9:50 and I am still in my pajamas on a beautiful Monday morning. Oh.... did I mention my poor kids haven't eaten breakfast yet either??!! Oh well, my first post is complete :-)

3 comments:

Natalie said...

Yipee!!!!! I am so excited to see that you joined us. Love the family picture:) And the background is SO you! Hooray!!!!!

dandsratz said...

Hip hip hurray!! I LOVE your page April! Your family is SOOO beautiful!! What a super picture!!! I'm so excited that you've joined us in blogging!!! Here's to many more great Hudson stories & memories you'll keep!! Love you!

Jayne said...

Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging memories that we want to keep for a lifetime. I'm sad to say that this has replaced my journaling and scrapbooking time, but well worth it and just as easy to keep forver in book form. Can't wait to learn more about you and your family this way!!

Busch Gardens July 2008