Totally forgot my camera for Sophia's open house - not that she would have let me take pictures :-) I am excited about her teacher. Sophia was thrilled that her teacher's specialty area is SCIENCE! Couldn't be a better fit. Her very good friend Haley from last year's class is in there with her. I think that that made the transition to intermediate school much easier.
Benjamin is very excited about his new classroom and teacher. I cannot believe he will be gone all day - what an adjustment it will be. He was happy to see two familiar faces in his class from last year - two young ladies who seem sweet as can be. I was thrilled to see he has a Smart Board again this year. He was very excited trying to explain to me what you do and don't do with the Smart Board. Precious! His teacher was so welcoming! We are excited and are looking forward to a great year of learning and fun! 
Saturday, August 30, 2008
Benjamin's Open House
Posted by The Hudson Family at 12:02 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







0 comments:
Post a Comment