Friday William had his orientation for 3 year old preschool. I laugh as I tell friends that William is on the "three year plan". Sophia went one year, Benjamin went two years and William will be going three years. It has just worked out that way. William enjoyed "Parent's Morning Out" there so much that I put him in on a regular basis.
William has been super clingy to me lately so he kept asking if I was going to stay with him at the open house. He wasn't really too social with his teacher but did answer a few questions. I hope Wednesday goes well. I was so happy to hear his teacher is the mother of four boys!! They are all grown now and she reassured me that she is very used to typical boy behavior.
What will mom do with three blocks of three hours a week??? Well, let's just say I will keep busy volunteering in the kids libraries and it will give me a chance to accomplish the "boring" stuff so I have more time to play when the kids get home!! 
Wednesday, August 27, 2008
William's Preschool Orientation
Posted by The Hudson Family at 7:41 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







0 comments:
Post a Comment