Well, Benjamin's first grade teacher is off to a great start this year (in my book anyway). Benjamin received a call from her today - completely unexpected! Open house is Friday morning and that is usually the first contact. I was really nervous that he wouldn't want to come to the phone but he did. Granted.... he didn't say much and most of what he did say I prompted. :-) He will meet her on Friday and he is more excited than he was before the call. My experience with teachers has been unbelievable - I couldn't be happier with the kid's school - top notch. Sophia's first grade teacher (who is now an assistant principal at a local Elementary school) still calls her and Sophia is going into third grade this year! There are some phenomenal teachers out there!!
Wednesday, August 27, 2008
The Call
Posted by The Hudson Family at 5:53 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comments:
It'll be a little adjustment for all of you I'm sure this week after a busy summer, but you will all settle into a new routine fabulously!! You'll find so much to do with those 3 free mornings, it will be fun. God watch over all of your kiddos as they head off for another adventurous year in school!
Post a Comment