background

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Four Generations



For me the highlight of my entire trip to Maine was getting a picture of Sophia with me, my mom and my grandma. I have ALWAYS wanted this picture and as mentioned before this is the first time we have been in the same place together since Sophia was born 8 years ago. My grandmother has always been such an important part of my life ever since I can remember. I spent lots of time with her as a child. She brought me and my family to church and it was during one of those visits that I asked Jesus into my heart! I wasn't sure if I would get this picture... this year has been a very trying year for her. She has given us all two big scares this year - a rough quadruple bypass and recently severe Pancreatitis which left her with a nonfunctioning pancreas. The past few weeks have been very rough for her. I am so thankful to have had the opportunity to spend some time with her and to have a picture to cherish that time!

1 comments:

Mandy said...

What special memories! So glad it worked out to capture them!

Busch Gardens July 2008