background

Monday, August 11, 2008

Home Again!!


It feels so wonderful to be back home again. I am still not unpacked but just to be in my own home, with my own bed feels extraordinary! Lucky for us the kids travel phenomenally!! No complaints or whining (well maybe a little) the entire way. I am so thankful for the invention of auto dvd players!! We took this picture of William when we pulled in our driveway. He has impeccable timing for napping - never when you want him to doze :-)

4 comments:

Sheila said...

Wow! What a wonderful way to share your vacation adventure with your friends. Ron & I so enjoyed looking at all the FUN stuff you did. Hmm, maybe this blogging stuff is something to check into. Great job, girlie!

Mandy said...

This picture is so cute! I had to laugh:) My kids do the same thing...they never fall asleep until we have to get out of the car...what is up with that?!

Anyway, glad you're home safe!

Jayne said...

I have loved reading about all of your Northern family adventures adn memories. Being a Northerner myself, the pictures adn stories took me back to my childhood adn the wonderful times spent with my grandparents on "the lake" during the summers!! Nothing like a fresh water lake for tons of great memories!! Welcome home!

Natalie said...

Sounds like you guys had a marvelous time!!! I missed you and your family and am so glad that you are home safe and sound:)

Busch Gardens July 2008