I had all of Sophia's dress up clothes packed up in a bag to give away and before I could get it out the door Benjamin and Sophia were back into it! Sophia is always asking if we can adopt a sister her age - I am thinking that maybe we should consider if she is going to dress up her brothers all the time! No photos to show of William with his make up and colored hair streaks. I am sure there will be many more opportunities to capture the perfect photo of a William makeover session! These will be some great photos to give Benjamin's future bride.
p.s. not worried about testosterone levels at our house - just come pay us a visit and you'll see!!! :-)
Tuesday, August 19, 2008
Sophia Needs A Sister To Dress Up!!
Posted by The Hudson Family at 8:12 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







5 comments:
Well, having a sister does help. So the girls at our house will be praying for Sophia. Adoption is a beautiful way to build a family!I think your boys are very brave!Danielle plays dress up with Shoshanah. It is cute.
The children are precious.
Oh boy, he's going to be mad at Sophia for this one...and at you for getting the photos...:) His future girlfriends will LOVE it! Still, its hilarious! Poor Sophia, the testosterone/estrogen ratio in your house is unbalanced...will you be thinking of trying to remedy this?? ;)
Glad I am not the only one who has photos like these!!!! Cracks me up:) And yes, he will be mad, but you can still laugh! LOVE IT!
This is hilarious!! He's gonna love those photos some day.
April, this is an absolute HOOT!!!
Post a Comment