background

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

All Pupa'ed Out!!



We are all pupa'ed out after spending the afternoon with Miss Spider. David Kirk has been a favorite in our house since Sophia was a baby. I have Miss Spider's Tea Party Counting book memorized I have read it so many times :-)! Today our local library hosted a special day for the kids with Miss Spider there to meet the children. We heard stories, sang songs, saw a puppet show and made a fun little spider craft. Some of our "Sunny Patch" friends joined us up there for the fun! Even the moms had a photo opportunity with Miss Spider!!
(for those who may not know, All Pupa'ed Out is one of David Kirk's books :-))





2 comments:

Mandy said...

This looks like so much fun! We missed out on this one:( What a great day, especially since they know the books so well:) We've seen the tv show, but haven't read the books, I'll have to check into those now:)

Natalie said...

Fun!!! Love the pics....we like Sunny Patch Kids too. What a treat!

Busch Gardens July 2008