background

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Busch Gardens July 2008

Yesterday we decided to ignore the forecast for rain and headed off to Busch Gardens! Absolute perfect weather and an absolutely extraordinary day with my family! No lines and no crowds to speak of. Only complaint for the day - Sophia missed the 15 foot snake petting! She is asking this morning if we can PLEASE go back today :-) That's my GIRL for you! At the bottom of this page is a slide show of pictures of the perfect day!!

3 comments:

dandsratz said...

What PERFECT fun and I love these pictures!! Except, there is NOOOO way I'd go see a 15 foot snake....much less a 15 cm snake...UGH!!! :)

Natalie said...

What fun...except for the snake! I am with Sue on that one...BTW, why don't you ask her about her snake experience:) Anyway, whata great family outing.

Mandy said...

Gotta love BG! The Jansen's always have a blast there! Jake would have been so excited about that snake!...can't say that I'd feel the same though...YIKES!

Busch Gardens July 2008