background

Saturday, July 19, 2008

Sophia's First Birthday Sleepover



Tonight we packed Sophia up and sent her off to her first Birthday Sleepover - Camp Rock at her friend Haley's house. The boys helped her with her bags and we drove her just down the street. She has slept over at a couple of friend's houses before but this is her first official "Birthday Slumber Party." She was so excited and thought of EVERYTHING for her bag. I have missed her the whole evening!
The boys ended up having their own sleepover in William's room. I went in to check on them and they both have their shirts off and they are sound asleep. Lately they will just rip their shirts off and get into wrestling mode. I don't know where they get it from but something about showing their chests pleases them!! It has been a great evening of brotherly bonding :-).
It is 12:40 in the morning -- only 9 hours and 20 minutes until I can go get my girl :-)

2 comments:

Natalie said...

What a big girl!!! They grow up so fast:)

Mandy said...

What a big deal for her! I can't imagine a first sleepover yet...yikes! I hope she had fun and that you didn't worry too much:)

Busch Gardens July 2008