.jpg)

After church today William settled into the recliner to watch some "racecar driving" and before we knew it he was sound asleep. I took a picture of him to capture that sweet innocence. After uploading the photo I realized that it reminded me of a photo I took of him a long time ago - about 3 1/2 years ago. He still sleeps with his arms up over his head and he has that same precious little look on his face - expression of pure peace! Time flies. He is not my "baby" anymore :-(
Sunday, July 6, 2008
Something familiar about the picture....
Posted by The Hudson Family at 10:46 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







4 comments:
Two great shots! DOn't you just love how peaceful they all look when they are sound asleep adn dreaming of all their new adventures to come!
This precious little boy will ALWAYS be your baby!!! He is SOOOOO perfectly adorable!!!
I love this munchkin. He is so handsome, asleep and awake:) What a love.
Sweet:)
Post a Comment