We are going on day four of our stay in East Waterboro and I think this picture says it all. The kids have hit pure exhaustion today! Today's activities began after a yummy French Toast breakfast (Pete's dad makes the best French toast!)! The kids swam and swam and swam some more! I have never been so relaxed in my life! We came up from the waterfront early this afternoon and the kids just played and looked for bugs and critters around the yard. Dinner tonight -- LOBSTER! We just can't get enough of it :-)! Lucky for us, William learned some lessons on the stock market this afternoon from his Daddy and Grandpa. He was so silly pounding on his calculator keys while watching the graphs on the monitor saying "I'm gonna get us some money!" We're going to need it William if we keep eating like this!!
Tuesday, July 29, 2008
Pure Exhaustion!
Posted by The Hudson Family at 10:28 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
Where are you????? :) It looks like ya'll are having a ball!! I'm so glad!!! I miss seeing your smiling face!!! We won't be in church this Sunday, but I can't wait to catch up SOON!! :) Love you!
Ha! I love it! You gotta get em started early in that stock market:) Its cool that he's interested. Glad you are getting the chance to relax and indulge in some delicious lobster!
Post a Comment