background

Thursday, July 17, 2008

My Own Little ZOO!

William is like a little ball of energy. He is always entertaining everyone around him whether it is in a funny way or a naughty way. Those of you who know William know exactly what I am talking about!! :) (slide mouse over cube at top to see what I am talking about :-)) This past weekend we went to the zoo and I came home with very few pictures of the animals. I thought about it after - my children are MUCH MORE ENTERTAINING than any animal at the zoo (hehehe). Why go to the zoo when I live in a zoo?????

3 comments:

momof5boys said...

Why pay for admission? Put your zoo with my zoo and people could pay US!! Sometimes I feel we put on a good show when I have just my family out!

dandsratz said...

Look at these awesome pictures!! I LOVE the cubes at the top!! What a ZOO of fun!!!!:)

Mandy said...

What great pictures! We love the zoo:)

Busch Gardens July 2008